March 20, 2012

Random Deals

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of blog posts and the fact that I have only been talking about deals lately. That is about all I have been doing lately haha. I'm hoping for a nice change once my husband is out of the Army this week. Hopefully we will be doing more, so I can blog more! Now on to the post (all of which from Safeway, aside from the Almonds from Walgreens)...

$48 worth of stuff, for $8

Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks - $2.99
On sale for $0.99 (if you buy 4)
$0.50/1 = $0.49

Red Baron Pizzas - $7.79
On sale for $5
$5 catalina (x2) for new frozen food = FREE

Cadbury Ice Cream Bars - $4.99
On sale for $1.99
$1/1 = $0.99

Blue Diamond Almonds - $3.79
On sale for buy 1 get 1 free
$1/1 = $0.89 each

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!