April 1, 2012

Hello April!

Can you believe it's a new month? This year is just flying by!! We had my husband's birthday yesterday. It was pretty good. I got him a North Face hoodie (that he definitely needed) and a shirt from REI that looked like one he once had and loved. We went down to the in-laws for a homemade spaghetti dinner and some dessert. It was quite good! Other than that,we have been home. We will also have our anniversary coming up this month! April 17th to be exact. We will be married for 3 years, I can't believe it! I am not sure if we are doing anything yet. It depends on if we can find a babysitter or not. We shall see though!

Nothing else exciting going on this month. Although Liam has his 9 month check up, two weeks late, but it works. I shall give stats then. We are just enjoying being home together a lot as a family. It is nice, i'll tell you. I just wanted to check in! Did anyone else do anything this weekend or do any of you have plans this month? Please share!! Stay tuned tomorrow for my post from today's couponing trip haha.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!