August 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I Link Up!

I am joining the lovely Amanda from For Love of a Cupcake to do a link up!

 

1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? 
 I would open up my own photography studio or have one outside of our home for sure!



2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I would want to travel all over the world, or at least Europe and spend all the time I could with my family.

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
'Woman opens up her own mini mart at home from her couponing' 
hahahah kidding. =]
4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I absolutely hate slow drivers; stupid drivers in general. I also can't stand loud chewing. You know, with the mouth open, smacking gum or food.
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
The Vow was...amazing!

Now it's your turn! Link up!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!