April 3, 2011

Quick Hello

Please excuse me if I am not on much for the next couple of days (as well as the last couple). I suddenly caught some type of bug. I'm not sure yet if it is just a normal cold or strep (since I have had that twice in the last couple years). I'm hoping just a cold but we will see. I hope you are all doing well! Good news is I got the rest of the big stuff for the nursery ordered! I can't wait to pick it up and get it together. Hopefully I'll feel better soon so I can get that stuff done! It should be here sometime by the 15th.

I shall leave you all with a picture! This is myself, as well as two very good friends. We were celebrating our friend's son turning one (his mother is the one in the middle). Lovely bunch of ladies.
please excuse my double chin and funny grin ;)

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!