April 16, 2011

Thirty-One and One

How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain: 23lbs so far :( I wont know anymore until my next appointment on the 25th.
How big baby is: He is about the size of THREE naval oranges; average baby is about 16 inches long and 3.3 pounds!
Maternity clothes:
Same old same old. Think I'm good for the rest of the pregnancy.
Stretch Marks: My belly looks diseased hahaha. It's ok though.
Sleep: I feel like I haven't been sleeping quite enough lately, although I have been going, going, going.
Best moment this week: Spending our last wedding anniversary early (husband wont be here sunday) before Liam gets here.
Worst moment this week: Oh the rain haha...and all the pain I have been having.
Movement: More like when does he NOT move? Ha...except he hasn't woken me up yet.
Food cravings:
Nothing lately, although I still love my fruit.

Belly Button (In or Out): Still in!
Gender: Our baby boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks (though they have laid off a bit) and sooo much round ligament pain. :(
What I am looking forward to: Getting that dresser together! I just got that replacement piece so that's what I'll be doing this week.
What I miss: Being able to walk more! Walking all over Seattle the past couple days was horrible.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!