October 2, 2011

Deals and Shows.

This is my wonderful lot that I got a few days ago! I paid $40 for all of this, which totaled to about $100 worth. I was pretty freakin excited. Oh and those Chipins from Popcorn, Indiana - they are DELISH. I never thought I could do that good. I have a few more things to get that are free too ha. Gotta love it.


Oh and we went to Uproar fest last night with my husband's friend and wife. It was soooo much fun. Those of you who don't know, it's by Rockstar and it had Avenged Sevenfold headlining, with Three Days Grace (ultimate fave band), Seether, Bullet For My Valentine, and Escape The Fate. I LOVE all those bands. Not as much for Seether, but they were all amazing and I am so glad we went. I hated leaving Liam alone but he was a great little boy and we had a blast. It was what we needed. We were in the grass area and even that was a great spot! I have lots of pictures (might be able to see them on my fb) but here is the best - it's blurry but Avenged Sevenfold had an AMAZING show.

Sorry for the short update, but Liam is calling lol. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. If anyone wants more details, maybe I can update tomorrow!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!