January 10, 2012

Steals and Deals #6


I was excited to see all the inserts in Sunday's paper. So excited that I made a special trip to (mostly) Target for random coupon deals. I ended up spending $12 total, on about $52 worth of product. I think I am getting better and better! I mean, it isn't that much but it's a start. One day I want to do like $100 for at least $40. Maybe one day haha, but I won't get ahead of myself. Anyway, I got Cheerios at Safeway and Clearasil acne creme at Walgreens. Other than that, I got everything else at Target.

 
Let's see if I can give you all a rundown of my finds. By the way, no one make fun of me for the K-Y. Can't pass up something super cheap. Especially if it has multiple uses (such as if you have a child ha). I was most excited for the cookies! Oh and I try to eat healthier, but sometimes I just NEED sugar so hello Splenda! I realize that I could probably do better on the cheerios, but I never get them during the right deal.

Honey Nut Cheerios - $3.99
With in ad coupon it's $1.79
$1/2 printable  = 2 for $2.58

Snickerdoodle Cookies - $1.99
Clearance for $0.17!!
$0.40/1  = FREE + $0.23 overage

Splenda Sweetener- $3.99
On a price cut for $3.49
$1/1 target and $2/1 manufactured = $0.49

Clean and Clear Facial Cleanser - $3.69
$1/1 target and $2/1 manufactured = $0.69

K-Y Jelly - $4.24
$0.50/1 target and $3/1 manufactured = $0.74

 Powerbar Bites - $1.99
B1G1 Free Coupon = 2 for $1.99

Blistex - $0.99
$0.25/1 = $0.74

Clearasil Acne Creme - $4.99 
On sale for $3.99
$2/1walgreens and $1/1 manufactured = $0.99

What good finds did you score this week?

P.S. Stay tuned for Liam's six month pictures. We got them done Sunday and will be seeing them Friday to review. I'll post them whenever we get them! I'm super excited about that, so I had to share!!

2 comments:

  1. its funny, bc at walmart the Ky was 2.84 in my area, and at one walgreens the price was 3.49, and at the other one across town it was 2.99. and i went to my mom's and it was 2.99 there! funny the difference in price! still a good price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know...and I knew walmart would be cheaper but I didn't want to go there haha..and it was still under a $1 so that's good at least. Yeah! I think it's crazy how different prices can be!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!