January 10, 2012

Steals and Deals: Round 2


I usually don't post twice, but I just wanted to share my second haul. I made a quick trip to Safeway for a couple coupon deals that ended today for Safeway. I heard that buying Nature Valley granola bars could end up with catelinas. Of course my luck, that did not happen, so I didn't get as good of a deal, but it is still pretty decent. I'm just glad I saved at least 50% ... but I would have liked better...I was really counting on those cats but not all stores have it print out. Oh well, still not bad. We needed more 'snacks' and breakfast stuff... the Rice a Roni was just a random deal they had ha.

Paid $15, worth $32

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!