March 27, 2012

Homemade Wings!

Randomly the other night, my husband decided he wanted wings for dinner. Well, I hate spending money on wings so we decided to make them ourselves. I was a little skeptical since I have never made them before. Well, they are the easiest things ever! They are also 100 x's better than if you got them through, say Pizza Hut. I went to Safeway and found a big 5lb thing of them for about $5 (on sale for $0.99 per lb).

Ingredients:







Mix the flour and spices together in a bowl, then coat the chicken. Place it in a pan and fry until golden brown. Once they are done, empty the red hot wing sauce into a bowl and coat the chicken. Keep warm in foil and serve!




0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!