July 11, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday


....and everything just got real haha. It's now called IMS, but close enough. Anyway, I went to orientation today for my new job. Not sure if I talked about it before. I got hired at Walmart, obviously. It's at least until the husband goes to college in the fall, if not longer. Hopefully I'll like it when I really start. It's not too bad. Most people wont like my shift because it's 4pm-1am, but that gives me all day with my son. I think that is fantastic. Orientation was from 9am-4pm today and I could never be away from Liam that long. I have orientation tomorrow and Friday from 8:30am-12:30pm and then I am done. I start next week with some computer and training stuff with odd work days Sunday-Tuesday. After that though, we have inventory and then I finally start normal work hours. Oh joy of inventory - 6pm-3am. =/ Guess this is a step in a new direction after being a SAHM for the past year. Bring it on.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!