January 14, 2011

Day Three

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
 


Anyone who knows me, knows that all the CSI's are by far my favorite shows!! Of course, from NY I also love A.J. Buckley (who plays Adam) and from CSI Las Vegas, quite a few of the original team members are no longer on the show, but I love them all (including the new ones). Every new season, I always DVR my CSI's (yes, all three of them) so I don't miss them. We have On Demand with stupid Comcast, but sometimes I don't want to wait until the next day. Being Married to Adam, he doesn't always like my shows so the DVR is my hero! Of course I love other shows, but these are my top three for sure!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!