January 10, 2011

S-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n!!!

How far along: 17 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: I'm not sure yet, i'm sure i've gained more. :( I have an appt next week so we will see.
How big baby is: About the size of onion; 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz (well, that's the avg). Crazy to know baby is already that big.
Maternity clothes: The one pair of normal jeans I wear are getting too snug. I'm sure I wont be wearing them much longer. I still need another pair of maternity jeans.
Stretch Marks: Finding more around the chest; ladies are still growin ha.
Sleep: Lately has been ok, but I couldn't sleep last night thanks to acid reflux (not even tums or milk helped).
Best moment this week: The husband and I went to the Seahawks vs. Saints game. First NFL game for all of us, including baby. ;)
Worst moment this week: My acid reflux was horrible!
Movement: A little bit!! I've felt popping sensations like popcorn twice now this past week!
Food cravings:  Thanks to my husband, lots of chips and dip...and sweets. I love chocolate (Reese is my fave) but lately, I have had a lot of Jolly Ranchers haha.
Belly Button (In or Out): Very IN!
Gender: Hopefully we will see next friday (the 21st), although everyone still thinks it's a boy.
Labor Signs: None yet thankfully! I'm not far enough haha.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby more and hopefully finding out the sex!
What I miss:
Eating anything and not worrying about where my tums are ha.

**No pictures this week, since I only take them every other week**

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!