April 10, 2011

Get to Know Me!

 I love when blogs I follow post great link parties from others!






1. do you watch/read the news? 
I hardly ever watch the news. I used to when I lived with my dad but now, not so much. Occasionally I will look online at news websites, but it's rare as well ha. Guess that's why I never know when something is going on. 

2. how would you describe your "look"? 
I think my 'look' is random, yet comfortable. Usually just a pair of jeans and a tank or tshirt, nothing too amazing. I find myself quite boring and don't really have a big wardrobe...although I don't really need to impress anyone. I am not comfortable in my own skin, but I have my husband and friends. I don't need to dress up for anyone.

3. did you play sports in high school or college? 
I was in band, so I never played sports. If I was in shape, I would play though I am sure. I loved watching football and basketball though.    

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? 
I would give up high heels since well...I wear skate shoes or sneakers ;)

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? 
I watch a little of everything but my faves are ALL of the CSI's, America's Best Dance Crew, and Law&Order:SVU.    

6. would you rather bake or cook? 
I would rather cook. I love baking, but I get irritated sometimes and eat too much HA. Although with cooking it's hard for me to cook too many things at once so I would never be a pro lol.  

7. shorts or skirts? 
I am a jeans type of girl, but I would have to say shorts. I have some bermudas I absolutely love! 

8. what's your favorite scary movie?
I used to LOVE scary movies, but not so much anymore. I can't give you a favorite. I actually can't give a favorite movie in general haha...except for maybe any of the Fast and the Furious

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!