June 15, 2011

A Wee Bit Late




{one} what color best describes you + why?
Sky blue - Content color, but is a little bright and cheery.


{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I am going to soon be a mama! Any day now haha. I have grown up a lot too and matured.


{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Just got my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was little.


{four} why did you start your blog?
I always liked blogging, but never got into it and then I decided I wanted to keep track of my pregnancy. From there it kind of morphed into a life blog with an emphasis on the baby. :)


{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Liam being here and enjoying the sun.


{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
My dad and I used to go watch fireworks and join in festivals every year. Now that I am with my husband, we try to go do something but it doesn't always work. Especially since that day is special to us because that is the day we met.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
That is a very good idea. I don't think I have tried anything new lately. How sad!


{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
66-70 ish I think. If it gets to 80+ my body can't take it and I get sick.


{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Fast Five I think. I'm not sure haha. We need to go again soon.
 
{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
That's a tough one! I would have to think about that because I don't think I could pick just one.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!