December 21, 2011

Birthday, Liam, and Not So Worldless Wednesday Madness!!

Where do I even begin? Yesterday was my 22nd birthday and I had a lot of fun. It wasn't anything crazy since I have Liam, but I had great company. I got a free Starbucks coffee on my way to Liam's WIC appointment. As I entered the gate on post, the gate guard told me Happy Birthday ha. Upon that appointment, I discovered that Liam had a tooth poke through; what a nice present ha. By the way, our monster is 17lbs and almost 26 inches long. He's getting so big! He has his 'real' 6 month appointment at his pediatrician's on the 28th. Anyway, after that I went to the mall to see a friend. I ended up meeting another to look around and grab lunch. I had free Ihop, thanks to a birthday thing. Then I ended up meeting the same friend who works in the mall, plus her coworker for dinner at El Sarape (a fantastic Mexican restaurant). Her coworker has THE cutest little boy (aside from Liam lol). She brought me a giant cookie cake, it was delish. I got taquitos and we sipped on margaritas. It was nice. My friend is amazing for buying my dinner for my birthday!

hahaha i look horrid.
Other things going on with Liam - He is almost crawling, it is so crazy!! Just watch this video:


He has his tooth as I mentioned, plus two more bumps on the bottom and two on top where they could come at any time. I am finally starting him on fruits, so he will get those in the morning and veggies at night. Liam is gibbering more and more each day. I can't wait until he starts talking ha. He loves Martin (our cat) to death. Not too much else going on with him. Teeth and crawling; that's what it's about right now.

Look to the left of my finger (click to make bigger)
These past few days have been insane. I have been going, going, going and I can't wait for this month to be over... or to at least slow down. Did I mention I didn't even feel like it's my birthday? I don't feel 22, I didn't feel like yesterday was anything special...it's kind of blah... but I love my friends and Liam made it better too.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!