December 27, 2011

Christmas Photo Dump

Christmas was a whirlwind! My husband's family tradition is to open one gift on Christmas Eve, so we did that and enjoyed family time. Then we opened presents Christmas day, followed by dinner at the in-laws. For once, Adam had NO IDEA what I got him! I finally won at fooling him ha. I got him a Keurig with an accessory to hold all the K-cups. My dad got us two boxes of cups to start out with. Let me tell you, the hot chocolate is delish! I also registered it before I wrapped it, so we can go online and order two boxes and get two free from the Keurig site. We also go Liam a few toys. All in all, it was a good first Christmas as a little family. I can't wait for many more to come. P.S. I apologize for the photos all over. I will clean these up in a bit!










Grampa




 After all the craziness, I was still going! Yesterday morning I scored some deals at Target! This was all worth about $56 and I paid around $26. I got a wrapping kit, two kits of chocolate chip pancake mix, two kits of red velvet cupcake mix, monkey bread mix (that comes with a pan), a set of nine hot chocolate mixes and a new cupcake pan (since ours is gross and old). I wanted a bunch more things, but figured that was good. Plus my dad got Liam the Lion King blu-ray movie! I really wanted it but we were going to wait until after the first of the year, but my dad likes to spoil him and bought it for us. It was only $20 instead of $30 AND it comes with both blu-ray and dvd. I hope everyone else had a fantastic Christmas!!



0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!