March 13, 2012

Steals and Deals: Round 2


I had to run to Target this morning, so I decided to give Albertsons another go. They were stocked again!! I was so glad because all the granola bars were wiped Sunday. Although I did run out of coupons and doublers, boo...but I still got a good deal! My store here in Tumwater had issues and the $2 and $5 catalina's didn't print. I love that store because they are so nice. They fixed it for me and gave me the right money. Everything is from Albertsons, except the Mederma Scar Creme. That is from Target!

Word to the wise- I had a heck of a time with the catalinas at Albertsons! They wouldn't print at one store so they had to go through some hoops. One transaction they got them to print manually and then the second they had to give me cash. For the third, I went to another Albertsons to see if they would work and they printed just fine. If you hear about a good deal and it doesn't work at your store, don't be afraid to ask! I love the Albertsons closest to me (Tumwater) because they are super nice and understanding. If they were a little cheaper without sales, I'd shop there all the time!

$150 worth, for $13! (91% Savings)
Nature Valley Protein Bars - 4.29**
On sale for $2.99
$0.50/1 (doubled) = $1.99

Nature Valley Thins - 4.29**
On sale for $2.99
$1/2 = $2.49 (ran out of doulbers)

Fiber One Bars - 4.39**
On sale for $2.99
$0.50/2 (doubled) = $2.49

Macaroni Grill Frozen Skillet Meal - $8.99
On clearance for $4.99
$1/1 peelie found (doubled) = $2.99


Tillamook Yogurt - $0.85
On sale for $0.69
$1/4 (doubled) = $0.76 for 4
 

  Gerber Baby Food Pack - $1.29/$0.89
One on sale for $10/9
No coupons used = $1.11/$0.89

Albertsons Beef - $3.59
$2/1 Managers Special Coupon = $1.59

Mederma Skin Creme - $14.99
On sale for $2 (probably a fluke though)
$2/1 = FREE

***Notes on the granola bars***
If you buy any 4 Nature Valley or Fiber One bars, you get a $5 catalina and $2 catalina to use on next purchase, which I kept rolling into the next transaction. In reality, I spend $13 because I had a total of $22 in catalina's alone (had an extra $1), not to mention coupons.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!