November 4, 2011

One Of Those Days

Today has been one of those days where the day is taking FOREVER and I have been productive. I love it, yet hate it. I had to take the Mr to work because the guy he usually gets a ride from went in later than him. We needed more trail mix to snack on for our 'diet' so I stopped at Winco on the way home. It was very weird being there at about 6:30am, but Liam and I were rocking our pj's anyway. Then I came home and by that time, there was no way I was going back to sleep. Liam was still asleep in his car seat so I finally put his washed clothes away, started the dish washer, started my clothes in the washer and watched a little tv. He finally woke up around 8:30am and we've been hanging out since ha. I love this little guy and I wish I could be 'super mom' like this EVERY day, but let's face it - that wont happen. I love my sleep and lately haven't had much of it.

On another note - I wish I could update more but our monster is tired of being in his jumper. I hope everyone has a good Friday!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!